Thursday, March 4, 2010

Paper Piecing in March



These are a couple of the new things I am trying - I'm not sure I've got the hang of it as yet, but it was interesting!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gma, fabulous paper piecing, and a gorgeous baby card. Thank you for joining us for Cards for Men, and good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina, Great card. If you enjoyed the paper piecing, drop by www.justscraps.ca where we are offering a free paper piecing pattern for boy cards/layouts (cute little dump truck) . We are also having our first card challenge ever. Would love to have you play along. Drop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think this Grandma needs her eyes tested! Closer inspections see Gma Banta - not Gina Banta. Sorry Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Sharon! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards For Men. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments folks!
    Gina - Gma - who looks that close, especially when the glasses are in the other room! :)
    I pland to visit www.justscraps.ca soon!
    G'night!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful. You did a great job with your paper piecing. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for me.

    ReplyDelete