I was born in Bisbee Arizona and moved to California when I was 7 yrs old.
I worked at various jobs until 1995 when my job with Kodak moved to Rochester, NY and I decided to stay in CA!
Since then I have visited family occasionally, gone to State Beach Campgrounds in CA at least 3 time a year, spring, July and August.
My husband and I love photography and experimenting with light and shadows is my personal favorite.
Between us we have 4 children and 8 grandchildren.
I love being a grandma!
Haha - sounds like something I'd do. Thanks for playing along with us, Sharon. Your card is lovely! Thanks for playing along and be sure to check back tomorrow for our new challenge. It's a beautiful sunny day here in Twillingate, Newfoundland and I have all sorts of plans for a busy day. Hope you have a great one too!
Found Mr. Linky! Duh, scroll down Sharon!
ReplyDeleteHaha - sounds like something I'd do. Thanks for playing along with us, Sharon. Your card is lovely! Thanks for playing along and be sure to check back tomorrow for our new challenge. It's a beautiful sunny day here in Twillingate, Newfoundland and I have all sorts of plans for a busy day. Hope you have a great one too!
ReplyDelete