I was born in Bisbee Arizona and moved to California when I was 7 yrs old.
I worked at various jobs until 1995 when my job with Kodak moved to Rochester, NY and I decided to stay in CA!
Since then I have visited family occasionally, gone to State Beach Campgrounds in CA at least 3 time a year, spring, July and August.
My husband and I love photography and experimenting with light and shadows is my personal favorite.
Between us we have 4 children and 8 grandchildren.
I love being a grandma!
Beautifuf flowers! I really miss the huge wild flower garden I had in Iowa. Haven't really tried a real flower gardent here in Florida. Thanks for sharing these beauties Sharon. Nice job on your previous post of cards.
I should also mention the fressia! It just isn't a very good photo, but the scent is just wonderful, so I have included it!
ReplyDeleteBeautifuf flowers! I really miss the huge wild flower garden I had in Iowa. Haven't really tried a real flower gardent here in Florida. Thanks for sharing these beauties Sharon. Nice job on your previous post of cards.
ReplyDelete