Saturday, March 20, 2010

Clean and Simple with Texture


I made this card in under 10 minutes, it was easier to make than to scan into the computer! This was made from my "scraps and stuff" file, and I used the edge punch from EK

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, just checked out your three newest cards and they are very sweet. Just finishing up my March OCS, so when done and son home with camera it will be posted also. Then the April OCS should be ready to start. Balmy & rainy today in Florida. I don't mind though as long as the chill and cold are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo pretty! Love this crisp blue and white color combination and that beautiful flower.

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's "Stamp Simply" texture challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Love your flower and that pretty blue!!! Thanks so much for playing the Stamp Simply Challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combo!! Beautiful flower looks wonderful against your white panel! Thanks for playing the Stamp Simply Challenge : )

    ReplyDelete