Why is it so difficult to make a masculine birthday card???? I start out with a guy in mind and before you know it - it's morphed into a girly card!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random thoughts in no particular order - that's why I call it random.
Great card Sharon.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, and yes most men like cakes. Thank you for joining us for Cards for Men, and good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyx
ReplyDeleteHi Sharon, I love the cup cake card. I have the same problem, start out thinking "husband, son, brother" and I end up with something sparkly!!
ReplyDeleteI will join the group again around September. I'm taking some cake decorating classes right now. Poor Janice, she doesn't know she'll end up driving for hours. Your secret is safe with me. At least you can keep her company and she might not even notice she's doing most of the driving. Anyway, have a safe and happy trip.
By the way, you look fabulous on your photo, it captures your energetic personality.
ReplyDelete