I was born in Bisbee Arizona and moved to California when I was 7 yrs old.
I worked at various jobs until 1995 when my job with Kodak moved to Rochester, NY and I decided to stay in CA!
Since then I have visited family occasionally, gone to State Beach Campgrounds in CA at least 3 time a year, spring, July and August.
My husband and I love photography and experimenting with light and shadows is my personal favorite.
Between us we have 4 children and 8 grandchildren.
I love being a grandma!
I made this card at a Stampin Up work shop with Lorrie D. We had fun and I learned a few new techniques - this card is an easel card & I like making them!
What a gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage Challenge this week!
Love Becky xx
gorgeous card love the design and the sweet bird.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge I hope you will join us again. Tracy x
This is pretty. I love birds but have not made a card with a bird theme yet. Hope you're having a wonderful week and have a fun weekend.
ReplyDelete