I was born in Bisbee Arizona and moved to California when I was 7 yrs old.
I worked at various jobs until 1995 when my job with Kodak moved to Rochester, NY and I decided to stay in CA!
Since then I have visited family occasionally, gone to State Beach Campgrounds in CA at least 3 time a year, spring, July and August.
My husband and I love photography and experimenting with light and shadows is my personal favorite.
Between us we have 4 children and 8 grandchildren.
I love being a grandma!
Hi Sharon, fabulous card, loe the colour. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyx
ReplyDeleteGreat card, Sharon. Thanks for enterind the challenge over on Cards for Men.
ReplyDeleteDonna
Love your gate fold card Sharon. Any surfer wouild appreciate this one! Thanks for playing along at CFM. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteViv xx