I was born in Bisbee Arizona and moved to California when I was 7 yrs old.
I worked at various jobs until 1995 when my job with Kodak moved to Rochester, NY and I decided to stay in CA!
Since then I have visited family occasionally, gone to State Beach Campgrounds in CA at least 3 time a year, spring, July and August.
My husband and I love photography and experimenting with light and shadows is my personal favorite.
Between us we have 4 children and 8 grandchildren.
I love being a grandma!
What do you mean Sharon, your work is not good enough? This is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and hope to see you with us more often. Our challenge is all about having fun and a winner is drawn randomly so everyone has an equal chance (depending on number of entries lol). Good luck in the draw and have a good Easter!
I don't know what you were worried about Sharon! This is lovely and certainly good enough for any challenge! It has purple & turquoise, nice dimensions, good composition - it's lovely! Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week! Hugs, Eiglas x
what are you talking about Sharon, your card is adorable. I love the colors you used, purple is fast becoming one of my top five favorite colors. I love the monarch butterfly in the corner.
I've tried to edit this page twice - not happening. Oh well.
ReplyDeleteBe seeing all of you when I return from Utah!
Your card is fabulous and I love the torn paper ,it just adds that something..:)Lynn
ReplyDeletePS:You have a lovely blog and I now a follower
What do you mean Sharon, your work is not good enough? This is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and hope to see you with us more often. Our challenge is all about having fun and a winner is drawn randomly so everyone has an equal chance (depending on number of entries lol). Good luck in the draw and have a good Easter!
ReplyDeleteJo and Tigerlover.
I don't know what you were worried about Sharon!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely and certainly good enough for any challenge!
It has purple & turquoise, nice dimensions, good composition - it's lovely!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x
Gorgeous card Sharon, no need to feel sad about it! I especially like the butterfly :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.
Rose xx
what are you talking about Sharon, your card is adorable. I love the colors you used, purple is fast becoming one of my top five favorite colors. I love the monarch butterfly in the corner.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I hope you are having a fabulous time in Utah.
ReplyDelete