I was born in Bisbee Arizona and moved to California when I was 7 yrs old.
I worked at various jobs until 1995 when my job with Kodak moved to Rochester, NY and I decided to stay in CA!
Since then I have visited family occasionally, gone to State Beach Campgrounds in CA at least 3 time a year, spring, July and August.
My husband and I love photography and experimenting with light and shadows is my personal favorite.
Between us we have 4 children and 8 grandchildren.
I love being a grandma!
You have been incredibly busy! I wondered where you were - thought perhaps you had quit blogging. So happy to see you back! Wow, what beautiful photos you've shared with us today! Hugs and blessings!!!
Thanks Patti -I not only had the two weddings for which I made the invitations and thank you cards - with much needed help from my daughter Janice and her daughter Sara - but was in the hospital with heart problems too. Very eventful spring and summer. Thankfully I am doing fine, there maybe a pacemaker in my future though.
photo 1 Tattiana & father - the walk!
ReplyDeletephoto 2 Tom waiting for bride
photo 3 Exchanging vows
photo 4 Happy couple!
You have been incredibly busy! I wondered where you were - thought perhaps you had quit blogging. So happy to see you back! Wow, what beautiful photos you've shared with us today! Hugs and blessings!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Patti -I not only had the two weddings for which I made the invitations and thank you cards - with much needed help from my daughter Janice and her daughter Sara - but was in the hospital with heart problems too. Very eventful spring and summer. Thankfully I am doing fine, there maybe a pacemaker in my future though.
ReplyDelete