This card was made by a friend, Yolanda, who makes different cards each year to remind her friends to get a mammogram or "get 'em squished" :) She has done some really great ones in the past, but this time I asked for the card so I could post it on my blog. The paper pieces were done with Stampin' Up punches and the "Just a Reminder" and "Get 'em Squished" on the inside are from My Favorite Things, "Twisted" clear stamps. What a great way to remind our friends and family to take care of themselves!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Breast Cancer Awareness Card
This card was made by a friend, Yolanda, who makes different cards each year to remind her friends to get a mammogram or "get 'em squished" :) She has done some really great ones in the past, but this time I asked for the card so I could post it on my blog. The paper pieces were done with Stampin' Up punches and the "Just a Reminder" and "Get 'em Squished" on the inside are from My Favorite Things, "Twisted" clear stamps. What a great way to remind our friends and family to take care of themselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment