I'm so happy that the challenge was for a fall card - my favorite time of year! The paper is from Kaisercraft Peachy Keen Collection 6" paper pad, stamps and stamp pad "Only Orange are Stampin'Up, leaves and ribbon from Michael's Crafts - and in my scraps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love it, it's perfect for fall. I like the way you tore the bottom and inked it. The ribbon colors go well with the leaves and background paper. I have yet to use leaves on my cards, I love the look but have never tried it. I'm gonna have to buy a leaf punch.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful labor day weekend!
What a fun card! Love your leaves and the Peachy Keen DP is perfect!!! So glad you played the Stamp Simply Challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply "Falling Leavs" challenge!