I was born in Bisbee Arizona and moved to California when I was 7 yrs old.
I worked at various jobs until 1995 when my job with Kodak moved to Rochester, NY and I decided to stay in CA!
Since then I have visited family occasionally, gone to State Beach Campgrounds in CA at least 3 time a year, spring, July and August.
My husband and I love photography and experimenting with light and shadows is my personal favorite.
Between us we have 4 children and 8 grandchildren.
I love being a grandma!
This really a sweet card Sharon. I just got my Card Maker Magazine and when I got to page 13 your name jumped right in my face. Congratulations for being picked to represent the cards sent in for the monthly organization!
Thanks! I haven't received my magazine yet! ;( I love to make cards and send them to organizations that will share them with folks who need them. Cardmaker makes it easy!
This really a sweet card Sharon. I just got my Card Maker Magazine and when I got to page 13 your name jumped right in my face. Congratulations for being picked to represent the cards sent in for the monthly organization!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I haven't received my magazine yet! ;( I love to make cards and send them to organizations that will share them with folks who need them. Cardmaker makes it easy!
ReplyDelete