We had a great time on our vacation - except the last day was scary due to the fire in the hills above Santa Barbara! We were 30 miles away, but the winds were so high, gusts to 75 mph! It rocked the motor home! Plus put lots of particles in the air so I had a quite scary asthma attack.
Then when I came home I ended up in the hospital for 3 days with diverticulitis (bleed in the large colon). Not a fun way to spend Mother's day! But I'm really doing better now - still tired but better every day.
Looking forward to 3 of my 4 grandchildren coming to visit for a week! They live in Utah and I haven't seen them for 10 months. The youngest is only just turned 6 so she is too young to fly yet - according to her mother! The others are 15, 13, and 9. I hope the teenagers will have a good time with their elderly grandparents! :)

Wow, great shots... the tree pic really captures the devastation left behind. Glad you still enjoyed your vacation even with the fires, asthma and the hospital stay! Hope you are on the mend. Now that you have that out of the way, you can enjoy your grandchildren. How special!
ReplyDeleteHi Sharon, just checking to see if you have posted or not.
ReplyDelete